- Provide members with a monthly, professional format to network their M&A and financing activities
- Facilitate information exchange, communication, and association among members
- Serve as a catalyst and unifying body for M&A deals across Canada
- Advocate a code of professional conduct and ethics
- Provide a forum for the professional development of its members and those interested in all aspects of M&A activities without limitation through regular educational events.
- Encourage co-operation and strategic alliances with related players such as media, chambers of commerce, all levels of government assistance programs (BDC, IQ, etc.), venture capitalists and private equity groups, fund managers, Angel investor groups, and others
Show Full Calendar
|29||30||31|| || || || |